Up to $10,000 for your next house for down payment or closing costs.
Day Air Credit Union works with the Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati to offer qualifying members Welcome Home Grant Funds. The Welcome Home Fund Grant program provides a grant of up to $10,000 for homebuyers towards the down payment and/or closing costs of their new home.
This is a tremendous opportunity for anyone who has ever dreamed of owning a home or someone who is looking to purchase a new home. The program opens this year on February 6, 2023, and again on July 6, 2023.
$10,000 to use towards your down payment and/or closing costs.
- Active duty military personnel and honorably discharged veterans may qualify for up to $15,000 in Grant Funds.
- You do NOT have to be a first-time home buyer.
Questions? Download this form for complete qualification details.
Welcome Home Program Request
"*" indicates required fields
Questions? Check out the easy ways to contact Day Air below.
- Chat with a Day Air Member Service Representative
- Click on the green chat icon in the bottom right corner of this web page and a member service representative will be happy to assist you.
- Text with a Day Air Member Service Representative
- Send a text message to 937-643-2160 and a member service representative will be happy to assist you.
- Call the Day Air Member Service Center
- Call Day Air at 937-643-2160 or toll-free at 888-329-2472 and a member service representative will be happy to assist you.
*Complete Details for Day Air Mortgages
*Certain restrictions apply. All loans are subject to credit union approval.
Pursuant to the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (S.A.F.E. Act) of 2008, Day Air Credit Union and all Mortgage Loan Officers employed by Day Air Credit Union are registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Registry (NMLS Registry). A unique identifier (NMLS Number) has been assigned to the Credit Union and each Mortgage Loan Officer.