Get up to $50,000* for home improvement projects in Kettering, Ohio.
The Kettering Home Improvement Assistance Program is designed to help Kettering residents make needed and wanted home upgrades that enhance property value. Whether you’re looking to make interior or exterior home improvements, this program is a great option for you. You’ll get a special low-rate loan* from Day Air to cover 60% of the project and another loan from the City of Kettering for the remaining 40% of the project, which may be forgiven after 5 years of residence.
Program Details and Eligibility:
– Project size from $5,000 to $50,000. –
– Closed-end loans only. –
– Loans are available for households making up to 120% Area Media Income (AMI). –
– Must be a City of Kettering resident to apply. –
– Project and contractor must be approved by the City of Kettering. –
Questions? Find answers on our FAQ page or contact us today.
Kettering Home Improvement Assistance Program
"*" indicates required fields
Questions? Check out the easy ways to contact Day Air below.
- Chat with a Day Air Member Service Representative
- Click on the green chat icon in the bottom right corner of this web page and a member service representative will be happy to assist you.
- Text with a Day Air Member Service Representative
- Send a text message to 937-643-2160 and a member service representative will be happy to assist you.
- Call the Day Air Member Service Center
- Call Day Air at 937-643-2160 or toll-free at 888-329-2472 and a member service representative will be happy to assist you.
*Kettering Home Improvement Assistance Program Disclosures
- *Certain restrictions apply. All loans are subject to credit union approval.
- *The first 60% of the home improvement project will be funded with a closed-end Home Equity loan from Day Air at a reduced rate and the last 40% will be funded with a forgivable loan with funds from the City of Kettering. Each year of continued occupancy, 20% of the City of Kettering’s loan will be forgiven.
- *Improvements will be for the interior and or exterior of the home and include improvements to the property such as driveways, landscaping, tree cutting, and more.
- *Maximum total loan amount including project costs $50,000.
- *Can serve households making up to 120% AMI