Appointments  |  Rates  |  Locations  |  Chat  |  JOIN NOW

Woman smiling driving a car

Get up to $50,000* for home improvement projects in Kettering, Ohio.

The Kettering Home Improvement Assistance Program is designed to help Kettering residents make needed and wanted home upgrades that enhance property value. Whether you’re looking to make interior or exterior home improvements, this program is a great option for you. You’ll get a special low-rate loan* from Day Air to cover 60% of the project and another loan from the City of Kettering for the remaining 40% of the project, which may be forgiven after 5 years of residence. 

Program Details and Eligibility:

– Project size from $5,000 to $50,000. –
– Closed-end loans only. –
– Loans are available for households making up to 120% Area Media Income (AMI). –
– Must be a City of Kettering resident to apply. –
– Project and contractor must be approved by the City of Kettering. –

Questions? Find answers on our FAQ page or contact us today.

Kettering Home Improvement Assistance Program

"*" indicates required fields

Preferred Contact Method*
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Questions? Check out the easy ways to contact Day Air below.

  • Chat with a Day Air Member Service Representative
    • Click on the green chat icon in the bottom right corner of this web page and a member service representative will be happy to assist you.
  • Text with a Day Air Member Service Representative
    • Send a text message to 937-643-2160 and a member service representative will be happy to assist you.
  • Call the Day Air Member Service Center
    • Call Day Air at 937-643-2160 or toll-free at 888-329-2472 and a member service representative will be happy to assist you.
*Kettering Home Improvement Assistance Program Disclosures
  • *Certain restrictions apply. All loans are subject to credit union approval.
  • *The first 60% of the home improvement project will be funded with a closed-end Home Equity loan from Day Air at a reduced rate and the last 40% will be funded with a forgivable loan with funds from the City of Kettering. Each year of continued occupancy, 20% of the City of Kettering’s loan will be forgiven.
  • *Improvements will be for the interior and or exterior of the home and include improvements to the property such as driveways, landscaping, tree cutting, and more.
  • *Maximum total loan amount including project costs $50,000.
  • *Can serve households making up to 120% AMI
Checking Accounts

Premium Perks

Freedom Checking

CashBack Checking

Direct Deposit


Savings Accounts

Savings Accounts

Super Saver

Money Market





Debit Card

Low Rate Credit Card

Rewards Credit Card

CU Rewards

Card Controls


Mobile Deposit

Online Banking

Pay Someone


Compare Rates

Vehicle Loans

Auto Loans

Refinance Your Car

Motorcycle & Jet Ski Loans

Boat & RV Loans

Mortgage & Home Loans


Refinance Your House

Home Equity Loans

Construction Loans


Personal Loans


StretchPay Loans

Student Loans

Credit Cards


Apply for a Loan

Pay a Loan

Online Bill Pay

Chat With Us

Financial Planning



Estate Planning

401(k) Rollover

Retirement Planning

Day Air Insurance

Auto Insurance

Home Insurance

Identity Theft Protection

Life Insurance

More Products & Services


Financial Counseling

Credit Reports

Reorder Checks


Online Banking

Online Banking

Online Bill Pay

Login to Online Banking

Mobile Banking

Mobile Banking

Mobile Deposit

Pay Someone

Text Banking


Apply for a Loan

Pay a Loan


Mobile Pay

Chat With Us


Business Checking

Business Savings

Business Certificates


Business Debit Card

Business Credit Card


Commercial Loans

Term Loans

PPP Loans

Line of Credit


Business Bill Pay


Online Business Banking

Login to Business Banking

Login to PIB MLO

Business Banking App

Join Day Air

Why Choose Day Air

Membership Eligibility

Annual Member Savings

Compare Rates

Join Day Air


Community Involvement

Financial Education

Dayton VA Medical Center

Dayton Dragons

Contests & Sweepstakes


Press & News

Newsletters & Reports



Helpful Resources