Coronavirus assistance, updates and resources for Day Air members.
As a community partner, we want to do our part to take care of our associates, members and the communities we support. As a result of the COVID-19 public health situation we are offering numerous programs to support our members during these uncertain times. Additionally, we have made a number of temporary updates to our operations to protect the safety of our associates and members.
Click on a topic below to learn more about how Day Air can help.
Impacted services and locations.
Borrower Assistance Programs for members.
Paycheck protection program for small businesses.
Economic Impact Payment details for members.
CARES Act summary for Day Air members.
How to access your account digitally.
Associate and Community support throughout the COVID-19 situation.
Safety and soundness of Day Air Credit Union.
Protect your money from Coronavirus scams.
Local, state and national resources for our members.
Questions? Call or text 937-643-2160.
Impacted Services and Location Information
We’re pleased to let you know that the lobbies at our five convenient area locations are open to serve you. View our five convenient area locations and find the one nearest you by using our interactive branch locator here.
As we welcome you into our branches we will continue to make the safety and wellness of our associates and members a priority and we strongly encourage you to make an appointment.
In this “new normal” we will be limiting the number of members in our lobbies at once and giving priority to members who have a scheduled appointment.
It’s quick and easy to schedule an appointment online.
We strongly recommend that members use our digital and convenience services.
Day Air’s digital and convenience services are fast, safe and easy ways to conduct routine transactions including:
- Mobile Deposit – deposit checks from the comfort of your home with the Day Air App.
- Transfers – easily transfer money between accounts within the Day Air App or Day Air Online Banking.
- Pay Someone – pay friends and family safely and securely using the Day Air Pay Someone App.
- Plus More – Check account balances, apply for loans, open new checking accounts, pay bills and more all within the Day Air App or Day Air Online Banking.
- Night Drop – night drop service at our open branches is checked regularly and can be used for deposits, loan payments, or paperwork drop off at any time.
- Drive-thru – Our drive-thrus are open at our Wilmington Pike, Beavercreek, Centerville, and York Commons locations. View operating hours here.
To have your password reset or for assistance using any of our online services, please call or text 937-643-2160.
30,000 ATMs Nationwide
As always, you can access your account through Day Air online banking, the Day Air App, and at our 30,000 ATM locations nationwide. We are also available by phone and text at 937-643-2160 and by chat at dayair.org from 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday, and 9am-1pm on Saturday.
We stand prepared to assist impacted members as needed. Should you encounter hardship as a result of the Coronavirus, please contact us and we will work with you to deliver the financial assistance you need to get through this unprecedented time.
Here to Help Loan
We’re offering a personal loan to members experiencing COVID-19 related hardship. This loan features no interest for the first 30 days and no payments for the first 90 days***.
Enhanced Skip-a-Payment Assistance
We’ve enhanced our skip-a-pay program to allow members to skip up to three loan payments on eligible loans*.
Click the green “SP” button next to eligible loans in Day Air online banking, the Day Air App, or call to get started.
90 Days No Payment
Refinance any consumer loan held elsewhere or refinance an existing Day Air loan for cash out and make no payments for 90 days**.
Mortgage and Home Equity Payment Relief
If your mortgage or fixed-rate home equity is through Day Air you may be eligible for payment relief solutions. Please call 937-643-2165 to learn more.
Additional Financial Assistance
Should you encounter hardship as a result of Coronavirus, please contact us and we will work with you to deliver the financial assistance you need.
Business Loan Relief
We know that businesses of nearly every size are financially impacted right now. Our business loans may be eligible for payment relief solutions.
Please call 937-643-2165 to learn more.
*By completing a Skip-A-Payment you are requesting Day Air Credit Union to advance the loan due date equal to one month’s payment. You understand that the current balance of the loan is extended by the amount of the payment skipped and that interest will continue to accrue on your loan balance throughout the deferred payment period, which may further extend the term of your loan. If there is more than one borrower on a loan, only one borrower is required to authorize a Skip-A-Payment request.
*Certain restrictions apply. Must not have used skip-a-pay on the loan more than 3 times in calendar year or 10 times during the life of the loan. Eligible loans only, ask an associate for full details.
**Interest will accrue during 90-day deferment period. First payment must be made beginning in the 4th month, on the due date disclosed in the loan agreement. Certain restrictions apply. Subject to credit approval. Limited time offer. Insured By NCUA.
***All approved loans will receive fixed-rate of 7.50% APR. Interest rate will accrue followoing the first 30 days. Monthly payment on $2,000 loan at 7.50% APR for 18-month term would be $117.82. Subject to credit approval. Limited time offer. Insured By NCUA. APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
Safety and Soundness
Federally Insured by the NCUA
Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. The National Credit Union Administration, is a U.S. Government Agency.
Day Air’s Strong Financial Position
At a time when there is so much uncertainty, you can rest assured in the strength and stability of Day Air. Our net worth (capital position) is and will remain well-capitalized by industry standards. We are currently holding abundant liquidity and enter this unknown period with lower than peer average loan delinquency. In short, we are well-positioned to weather this storm and assist our members in whatever way necessary.
Associate and Community Support
The following precautions are in place at all branch locations for the safety and well-being of our associates and community:
- We have increased frequency in cleaning schedules with a focus on public areas, including handrails, door handles, cash machines and other high-touch common areas.
- We have provided additional disinfectant wipes to staff and members.
- We have posted visual signage throughout our facilities to encourage staff and members to wash hands thoroughly and disinfect workstations, along with verbal and email communication.
- Ensuring that our staff are informed about COVID-19 and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) advice, and requesting that staff who aren’t feeling well stay home from work
- We have business continuity plans in place for these situations and we are following the procedures. Critical systems and staff that are essential to our day-to-day operations are setup to operate remotely and securely in the event that our headquarters is closed.
- Allowing back-office associates to work from home whenever possible
- Postponing or canceling large associate gatherings and community events
- Eliminating non-critical meetings