Banking designed for the special needs of your business.
It’s My Biz 247 and its companion PIB MLO (multi-user login) allows businesses to have separate logins for each employee, with each employee having individual permissions in online banking.
Available to All Users
- Password Maintenance
- Challenge Questions/Answers
- Account Summary
- Account Information Maintenance
- Helpful Links
- Loan Coupons
- Time Out Notifications
- Dividend/Interest Summary
- View Scheduled Automated Fund Transfers
- View Rates on Rate Board
- Transfers (within membership)
- Transfers (to other memberships)
- Automatic Funds Transfer
- Account to Account Transfers
- Message Center
- Contact Preferences
- Overdraft Services
- ACH Distribution Maintenance
- Cleared Checks
- Transaction Downloads
- Check Funds Transfer
- Check Requests
- Stop Payments
- Account Nicknames
- Certificate Purchases
- Account Opening
- Order Checks
With a few text commands, you can quickly receive account information such as balances transaction notifications via text message. There is no need to sign in and it’s just as secure as our other services.
Once enrolled simply add 46247 (IM247) to your contact list to send text commands. We’ll reply with verification or requested information.
How to Get Started
You can enroll in Text Banking by clicking on the “Go Mobile” button on the It’s Me 247 toolbar. Then select Text Banking Home to access the enrollment screens. After enrollment, text commands to IM247 (46247).
One-Way Text Alerts
You can set up one-way Text alerts via the e-Alert Subscriptions page, and create alerts similar to your standard e-Alerts:
- Account balance
- Notification of an ACH deposit or withdrawal
- Notification that a loan payment is due
- e-Notice notification
How much will this cost?
This service is currently FREE for members! Be aware, your mobile phone carrier may charge you standard text messaging fees. Please check with your mobile phone carrier if you aren’t sure what fees apply when you send and receive text messages.
Text Banking Commands
Once enrolled, text any of the below commands to 46247 (IM247) and we’ll reply in seconds. You can also access a full list of these commands via a link in online banking during the Text Banking enrollment process.
- BAL – Receive the balance for all of your accounts.
- BAL NICKNAME – Receive the balance for up to three savings or checking accounts, where NICKNAME is a custom 1-6 character nickname assigned within online banking. (Example: For an account with the nickname ‘Vacation’ – Text “BAL Vacation” into your message and send it to 46247)
- BAL ### – Receive the balance for a specific account, where ### is the 3-digit account suffix. (Example: For an account with the suffix ‘009’ – Text “BAL 009” to 46247)
- BAL NICKNAME ### – Balance for a specific membership and account combination.
- STOP – Turns off all text banking.
- STOP NICKNAME – Turns off text banking for a specific account.
- HELP – The customer service number.
(Be sure to leave a space between commands)