Day Air Digital and Convenience Services.
At Day Air Credit Union, the health and safety of our members and associates are of utmost importance at this crucial time with the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). As a precautionary step for you and your family, please consider using our digital services before visiting a Day Air Branch.
For your convenience, Day Air offers a variety of ways to access your account 24/7.
Day Air Online and Mobile Banking
- Day Air Online Banking lets you review balances and transactions, transfer money, pay bills and much more.
- Mobile deposit is available through the Day Air App. Easily take a picture of a check to make a deposit.
- Person-to-person payments make it easy for you to send money to anyone.
Day Air Live Chat and Text Banking during regular business hours
- Use the live chat feature on Dayair.org to chat with a member service representative from the comfort of your home. Just click the green “chat icon” in the bottom corner of the website.
- Text Day Air at 937-643-2160 and a member service representative will be able to assist with most banking needs.
- If you prefer to talk to someone, you can always call us at 937-643-2160 and a member service representative will be happy to serve you.
Convenient ATMs nationwide
- Day Air members have access to more than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide through our shared branching network. Click here to view a map of locations.
We stand prepared to assist impacted members as needed. Should you encounter hardship as a result of the Coronavirus, please contact us and we will work with you to deliver the financial assistance you need to get through this unprecedented time.
More COVID-19 Resources
Impacted services and locations.
Borrower Assistance Programs for members.
Paycheck protection program for small businesses.
How to access your account digitally.
Local, state and national resources for our members.
Associate and Community support throughout the COVID-19 situation.
Safety and soundness of Day Air Credit Union.
Protect your money from Coronavirus scams.